Traffic Light System:
As an essential service, we are open under all levels and will continue to provide care as safely as possible to anyone who needs it under guidance of the Ministry of Health. Access to essential services is not dependent on a person's vaccination status.
All patients with booked appointments must please:
attend appointments on time
only patients with appointments may enter the practice
wait outside of the practice until your appointment time
wear a face mask
use the track and trace app posted in the reception next to the front door
use hand sanitiser, which we have available on site
remain 2m distance away from other people when possible
PLEASE reschedule your appointment IF:
- You have any cold or flu symptoms (cough, fever, change in taste/smell, shortness of breath etc)
- You have returned from overseas in the past 14 days
- If you're considered a close/casual contact of anyone with confirmed/probable or suspected COVID-19
- If you are awaiting a COVID-19 Test Result
- If you have been to a location of interest in the last 2 weeks
- If you have travelled to a region with has a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks
If you have any form of compromised immunity - ie; diabetes, high blood pressure, respiratory conditions (asthma, COPD etc), autoimmune disorders etc. - let us know and we can arrange to see you at the beginning of the shift to avoid contact with other people and create a safer environment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!